Dramatically improve timelines, while reducing costs and worker exposure in high radiation environments.
Using ATS automated tooling expertise, we deliver solutions for dismantling, waste handling, and volume reduction of irradiated components, systems and equipment.
Our remote tooling has achieved an extensive track record of safely dismantling and removing highly contaminated reactor components for volume reduction, transportation and preparation for storage.
- Accelerated delivery due to proven methodologies
- Robust tooling for high-risk environments
- Extensive reliability testing in full scale mock-up facilities
- Reusable tools for repeatable success
To learn more about how any of the ATS offerings listed below can improve your next decommissioning project, please submit the Contact Us form stating the topic area of interest from the list below.
- H200 Decommissioning Arm
- H300 Laser Volume Reduction Machine
- Steam Generator and Heat Exchanger Segmentation