The most innovative area in vehicle development and production today is in electrification through Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV), Electric Vehicles (EV) and Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEV).
We are a leader in the design and build of our customers’ full electric hybrid motor assembly and test manufacturing systems to support the drive for improved fuel economy on a worldwide basis. These manufacturing systems produce advanced electric motors in the race for energy independence, vehicle electrification and a reduction in carbon emissions.
- Full Rotor and Stator Assembly Systems
- Integration of CNC Wire Forming & Die Based Wire Forming Systems
- Integration of Wire Stripping, Twisters and Welding
- Stator Slot Line Insertion
- Integration of Stator Epoxy Ovens
- Assembly of Permanent Magnet and Inductive Rotors
- Rotor Balancing & Magnetization
- Part Traceability, Data Storage, Data Manipulation
- Automated Conditioning Stations
- Automated End of Line Testers
We can join your Simultaneous Engineering Team adding engineering strength and lowering your cost.
Hear What the Experts Have to Say on EV Battery Assembly.
Watch the Addressing the Battery Challenge Webinar >