Symphoni technology is an innovative, high-performance, digital assembly solution. With a high degree of standardization and a modular design, it delivers speed, versatility, AND precision without compromise.
The proprietary software dramatically improves the throughput potential of each system by eliminating non-value-added processing time. The clever building block design maximizes adaptability because these identical plug-and-play modules only require recipe selection and tooling changes in order to accommodate different products and processes.
And because speed and versatility alone are not enough, Symphoni technology also guarantees gentle parts handling and accuracy. All movements are precisely mapped and synchronized for seamless and fluid operation — just like a conductor and orchestra — a symphony of motion. Have we struck a chord? Download the Symphoni technology brochure to learn more.
Symphoni Technology at a Glance
- Speed: high throughput and quick changeover
- Productive capacity: optimized regardless of product batch size, production volume, or product variety
- Precision: in movement, in processing, in assembly
- Gentle handling: from low friction orientation and feeding to assembly of components and subassemblies
Identical Plug-and-Play Modules
- Retool: for product variants
- Reconfigure: for completely different products and processes
- Redeploy: when demand drops, a product is retired, or a new product is launched
- Grows with you: from R&D to commercial production
- Implementation: fast and cost effective regardless of initial installation or redeployments to support new product launches
Proprietary Motion Control Software
- Simplicity: to understand, train, operate, maintain and validate
In case a video hasn’t loaded above, you can watch the video on YouTube directly: https://youtu.be/T4h0VeIOk2w
SYMPHONI and the SYMPHONI logo are trademarks of ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. and may not be used without permission. The SYMPHONI assembly and processing technology are protected by United States patents 10,589,973, 10,018,985, and 9,904,281 as well as other corresponding foreign patents and other patent applications.