New suppliers should read the criteria below and complete all of the forms prior to contacting ATS.
CLASS ‘A’ SUPPLIER
- 3rd Party Supplier: Supplier of high dollar (typically >$10k) items such as bowl feeders, conveyors, test systems, part washers, robots, lasers, etc. Supplier is usually design responsible.
- Sub-Contract Supplier: Suppliers that are responsible for one or all of the following: design, development, manufacturing of products to ATS or ATS customer defined requirements (outsourced production). Supplier could also provide a service in the ATS Manufacturing Value Stream (e.g., plating or heat treating).
- Casting or moulded parts
- Service Supplier: Such as, equipment calibration suppliers, engineering consultants, manufacturing installation contractors—non-ATS employees who perform tasks to meet ATS and customer contract requirements (affects deliverable product quality).
CLASS ‘C’ SUPPLIER
- Suppliers that design/manufacture COTS product. Items such as pneumatic valves, electrical connectors, computer cables, power supplies, springs, and hardware such as bolts, screws, washers, nuts, etc.
- Suppliers that design/manufacture COTS product that are modified to meet customer requirements (e.g., motors, controllers, gearbox)
- Items that are ordered as manufacturer’s part number, typically through Distribution
Download, complete, and attach to email to Director of Global Quality (see Supplier Classifications above).
New Supplier Assessment Template
Global Supplier Manual (defines requirements)
Non Disclosure Agreement – this will be sent to the supplier
ATS General Terms and Conditions of Purchase – this will be provided upon contract award